Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blog Update: Plotting (Update Entry #7)

I've completed the job that I'd picked up last week, so now all of my time will be devoted to finishing this list. Here's what's left to do.

  • Recorded, edited, and uploaded all of the missing translation recordings;
  • I've just scratched the surface, so far, having editing the Latin recording of "O Fortuna." I still have the Modern English recording, 14 Beowulf recordings and the newest Telos AM podcast to get through. Tomorrow will see most (hopefully all) of this done).
  • Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
  • Hyperlinks will be up by the end of the week.
  • Sent out two short stories to magazines;
  • I'm in the midst of sending one of these stories to pre-readers.
  • Outlined the entirety of the fantasy novel that I'm currently writing;
  • I still intend to sprinkle reading this throughout my editing slog.
  • Completed five of those chapters;
  • Without a plan, my ideas for these chapters are so nebulous that I can't yet grasp their form.
  • Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I'm working on;
  • No progress yet.

Things are quiet over there as well, but for some of my writing about video games check out my examiner page.

Back to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment