Friday, August 31, 2012

Blog Update: Plodding (Update Entry #6)

Little by little I am, as they say, "gettin' 'er done":

  • Recorded, edited, and uploaded all of the missing translation recordings;
  • My plan right now is to spend as much of the weekend as I can editing these and the newest Telos AM podcast, so that come Sunday night they're all finished.
  • Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
  • The hyperlinks are all that's left for these.
  • Sent out two short stories to magazines;
  • To be 100% sure that it's as good as I can get it, I've decided to send out my story to pre-readers before I let it into the world at large.
  • Outlined the entirety of the fantasy novel that I'm currently writing;
  • Reading what I have to refresh my memory and making this outline will be a great way to break up my otherwise audio editing intensive weekend.
  • Completed five of those chapters;
  • Without a plan, my ideas for these chapters are so nebulous that I can't yet grasp their form.
  • Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I'm working on;
  • No progress yet.
  • Created a Commissions page (accessible through every blog) to accept new commissions.
  • Completed! I'll likely be adding fan fiction to the options, I just need to figure out some things about that.

In less than an hour check out A Glass Darkly for my search for the salvageable in This Means War.

And, as always, check out my examiner page for some of my writing on video games.

Back to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment