Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Break Progress (Update Entry #1)

So far the to-do list has been going slowly. However, as of tonight here is where each task stands:

  • Recorded, edited, and uploaded all of the missing translation recordings;
  • All of the Beowulf passages that have "{Forthcoming}" where their recordings should be are one step closer to having them there. I've finished recording all of them and now just need to edit and post them. I still need to record "O Fortuna."
  • Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
  • I've planned out how I'm going to do this, but haven't enacted the plan yet.
  • Made all of the titles of entries uniform across both blogs;
  • This task has been completed.
  • Sent out two short stories to magazines;
  • I have two short stories that I've sent off to recent contests (unsuccessfully, alas), but that I'm going to edit and then send.
  • Created a central, personal blog on tumblr;
  • This has been planned out, but hasn't yet been executed.
  • Created a Facebook Writer/Author page;
  • No progress yet.
  • Outlined the next 10 chapters for the fantasy novel I'm writing;
  • No progress on this, directly, but I have been struck with some world-building ideas of late.
  • Completed five of those chapters;
  • See the above.
  • Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I'm working on;
  • No progress yet.
  • Completed my two outstanding commissions;
  • No progress yet beyond a rough draft and a rough idea.
  • Created a Commissions page (accessible through every blog) to accept new commissions.
  • I have this in draft form, and will be looking it over once I've finished those two commissions.

Check back here for more updates as they come, I plan to post them here bi-daily. Even if that might seem a bit counter-productive.

Also, don't miss part four of All-Request August over at my writing/editorial/review blog A Glass Darkly. It'll feature a look at the TV miniseries Earthsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment